SILVER MARCHES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILVER MARCHES

A persistent world set in the Frozen North of The Forgotten Realms

SERVER ONLINE.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello Silver Marches!

+2
Helio
Special K
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello Silver Marches! Empty Hello Silver Marches! Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:01 pm

Special K

Newb
Newb

Hey all,

IRL name is Kieran, I'm 17, currently living in Australia, QLD. My BioWare account name is cordialz, I also play on the Baldur's Gate PW as Faberge. I haven't created a PC on this world as of yet but I'll see to that in a minute. Look forward to experiencing a new PW and community. Being a Queenslander Australian also means I live in GMT + 10:00, so servers are usually pretty bare when I'm online, but I look forward to future RP and seeing this player world grow!

Take care!

2Hello Silver Marches! Empty Re: Hello Silver Marches! Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:03 pm

Helio

Helio
DM
DM

Hey there! Glad to see you made it! Welcome to the Silver Marches!

3Hello Silver Marches! Empty Re: Hello Silver Marches! Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:04 pm

Special K

Newb
Newb

Ty ty, itching to log in and start playing. Still can't decide on a character concept however >.<

4Hello Silver Marches! Empty Re: Hello Silver Marches! Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:05 pm

Helio

Helio
DM
DM

Well, logging in will have to wait for a bit, there is however a test server that is only a starting aarea on the servers list in gamespy.

5Hello Silver Marches! Empty Re: Hello Silver Marches! Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:43 pm

Farmboy2003

Farmboy2003
Newb
Newb

Helio wrote:Well, logging in will have to wait for a bit, there is however a test server that is only a starting aarea on the servers list in gamespy.

Where do we find that?

http://Unbelief.dk

6Hello Silver Marches! Empty Re: Hello Silver Marches! Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:17 pm

Farmboy2003

Farmboy2003
Newb
Newb

Farmboy2003 wrote:
Helio wrote:Well, logging in will have to wait for a bit, there is however a test server that is only a starting aarea on the servers list in gamespy.

Where do we find that?

Ah, I found it. Whats the password?

7Hello Silver Marches! Empty Re: Hello Silver Marches! Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:24 am

Maxduelantus

Maxduelantus
Head Overseer

Server migration is in the testing stages of development. I was able to create a test server that doesn't use Autodownloader.

But to use the Autodownloader, it's a bit more trickier...
So, please be patient with us as we await for Scaly to regain his internet connection

8Hello Silver Marches! Empty Re: Hello Silver Marches! Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:20 am

Farmboy2003

Farmboy2003
Newb
Newb

Right-oh. It seems that what i found is a test mod, for someone else who is planning a silver marches PW...

9Hello Silver Marches! Empty Re: Hello Silver Marches! Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:29 am

Hyster

Hyster
Newb
Newb

Well, I am currently having computer issues again. the game isn't able to install. I'm missing some kind of stream thing. If any of ya'll know what that would be, message me please. Crying or Very sad

10Hello Silver Marches! Empty Re: Hello Silver Marches! Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:36 pm

Soulfiend

Soulfiend
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The difference is that this server have been going on since NeverwinterNights came out in 2006. just so you all know Razz

11Hello Silver Marches! Empty Re: Hello Silver Marches! Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:03 am

Special K

Newb
Newb

Never played the first Neverwinter Nights gamen online >.< I think I was about.... forteen when I played the games Razz completely clueless to RP hehe... good old days.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum