SILVER MARCHES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILVER MARCHES

A persistent world set in the Frozen North of The Forgotten Realms

SERVER ONLINE.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DMs WANTED - Congrats HarperBlue

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DMs WANTED - Congrats HarperBlue Empty DMs WANTED - Congrats HarperBlue Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:48 am

Maxduelantus

Maxduelantus
Head Overseer

GREETINGS FROM THE SILVER MARCHES PERSISTENT WORLD.

WE ARE NOW HIRING DMs WHO ARE INTERESTED IN RUNNING FUN EVENTS FOR THE PLAYERS.

WHAT WE NEED:

PEOPLE WHO TRULY ENJOY ROLEPLAYING IN THE FORGOTTEN REALMS UNIVERSE, AND

WHO LIKE SOCIAL INTERACTION WITH OTHER PLAYERS,

WHO LIKE TO TELL A FUN AND CREATIVE STORY, AND WHO ENJOY CREATING A FUN ROLEPLAYING ENVIRONMENT.

THE NWN2 DM CLIENT OFFERS LOTS OF FUN TOOLS FOR ASPIRING GAME MASTERS TO CREATE REAL-TIME, PERSISTENT STORYLINES. AS A LONG-TIME DM MYSELF, I CAN TELL YOU THAT THE DM CLIENT IS LOTS OF FUN TO USE AND CAN USUALLY CREATE WONDERFUL AND UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCES FOR THE PLAYERS.

IF INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT VERMATHAX OR MAXDUELANTUS. WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATIONS.

2DMs WANTED - Congrats HarperBlue Empty Re: DMs WANTED - Congrats HarperBlue Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:52 pm

Nottingham

Newb
Newb

Good DMs can be a lot of fun, but in my opinion, no DM is by far better than a bad DM.
But with that in mind, good luck in your search for DMs that can make the server a better place to adventure.

3DMs WANTED - Congrats HarperBlue Empty Congratulations to HarperBlue! Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:47 am

Maxduelantus

Maxduelantus
Head Overseer

It is my pleasure to announce that our long-time player HarperBlue has been selected for the DM position at the Silver Marches PW. Congratulations, Harper!

HarperBlue has been with us for the past 1.5 years, and he is an excellent Roleplayer, a great friend, and a caring player who is always happy to help the players!

HarperBlue will be running fun and exciting events for the players, so stay tuned.

We are still looking to recruit more DMs, so please keep those applications coming. If you have the desire to run fun events for the players, and really love to Roleplay, chances are very good for you. As always, send your PMs to either Maxduelantus or Vermathax.

4DMs WANTED - Congrats HarperBlue Empty Thanks Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:09 am

HarperBlue

DM
DM

Thanks alot Max.

This will be a bit of stretch for me at first but I'm glad for the chance to help out and have some fun with you all. Very Happy

5DMs WANTED - Congrats HarperBlue Empty Re: DMs WANTED - Congrats HarperBlue Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:36 pm

Maxduelantus

Maxduelantus
Head Overseer

Congrats, HarperBlue!

I am sure you have some fun and exciting events planned for us. I look forward to them!

Silver Marches Persistent World welcomes back a long-time member of the community DM LyJa! She had a family vacation but now, like in that Michale Jordan NBA2K Commercial... "She's back, baby! She's back! Relive the greatest moments... of Roleplaying with her!"

Welcome back, Teddybear!

bounce

We are still looking for more DMs who would like to run fun and exciting events. As always, please contact Maxduelantus or Vermathax. We look forward to your apps.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum