SILVER MARCHES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILVER MARCHES

A persistent world set in the Frozen North of The Forgotten Realms

SERVER ONLINE.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bags for gems and scrolls

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bags for gems and scrolls Empty Bags for gems and scrolls Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:52 pm

Nottingham

Newb
Newb

I fully appreciate a server vision where bags of holding are not permitted. I suppose because I have not found any, 20%, 40%, 60%, and 80% bags are also not allowed. Having some 20% magical bags would really be awesome. I would like to have a few, but I will accept the decision to ban them.

However, having some non-magical bags to store items in like scrolls, gems, and potions would be lovely. Perhaps the bags could even be scripted so that only certain items could be stored in them.

2Bags for gems and scrolls Empty Re: Bags for gems and scrolls Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:49 am

Maxduelantus

Maxduelantus
Head Overseer

We've made a decision a long time ago, that magical bags of holding create lag, and thus for your own enjoyment and convenience, have been disallowed.

However, if you just need a container to save inventory space - the Enchanter's Satchel hold items just like a bag... check it out.

Actually, I am not sure where you can purchase one of those, so please let me know if you can't find them anywhere and I will implement them.

3Bags for gems and scrolls Empty Re: Bags for gems and scrolls Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:34 am

Nottingham

Newb
Newb

I think I shopped in all of the stoors in High Hold and Quarvaar in search of an Enchanter's Satchel, but one was not to be found.

4Bags for gems and scrolls Empty Re: Bags for gems and scrolls Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:38 am

ajb1978

ajb1978
Newb
Newb

Aurora's in Silverymoon used to sell them. The only shop currently accessible that sells Enchanter's Satchels is Xalyth's, in Menzoberranzan's Eastmyr district. And then, the shop only stocks one per server reset.

5Bags for gems and scrolls Empty Re: Bags for gems and scrolls Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:50 pm

Maxduelantus

Maxduelantus
Head Overseer

I think I will make the Enchanter's Satchel available in King Bruenor's Mithril Hall, in the Frost Hills, which is not too far away from High Hold actually. It would present the players with a bit of a challenge to be able to get these.

6Bags for gems and scrolls Empty Re: Bags for gems and scrolls Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:53 am

Maxduelantus

Maxduelantus
Head Overseer

while I figure out how to put it into a store inventory, you can wrestle an Enchanter's Satchel from the Bandit Leader, inside the Tradeway cave lower level.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum