SILVER MARCHES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SILVER MARCHES

A persistent world set in the Frozen North of The Forgotten Realms

SERVER ONLINE.

You are not connected. Please login or register

no exit from the Underdark?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1no exit from the Underdark? Empty no exit from the Underdark? Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:31 am

jeffinak

jeffinak
DM
DM

After logging in from a long absence, and making my way through the new layout for the underdark I seem to have come to a dead end. I made it as far as the lost crypts in the south east high forest, but there doesnt seem to be a way out...my character has a ridiculously high mod for spot/search so I'm sure I'm not just "not seeing it". My apologies if it was intentionally done to keep underdark races from the surface, but if not there appears to be a missing transition somewhere in there.

2no exit from the Underdark? Empty Re: no exit from the Underdark? Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:25 pm

scalyface

scalyface
Commoner
Commoner

Damn, deleted the other message in error.

Jeff can you confirm exactly where there's no exit. In the hidden crypts, the transition works to the High Forest.

Unless I missed something, I made it from Menzo back to the surface with my DM avatar, using transitions.

3no exit from the Underdark? Empty Re: no exit from the Underdark? Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:42 pm

jeffinak

jeffinak
DM
DM

I made it through as well, seems it was a simple user error, or that it reappeared once I logged back in the next day

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]