You are not connected. Please login or register

TLK files required

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 TLK files required on Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:22 am

scalyface

Commoner
Commoner
+++Information+++
You need the dialog.tlk file for Moonlight and Shadows (M&S). This file is needed for any of additional classes or spells offered by the Races of Faerun + Kaedrins Combo pack to work. To get this file you need to download it at:

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NWN2HakpaksCombined.Detail&id=30

When you get the zip file you will need the dialog.tlk file in the main folder.

+++Instalation+++
This file should be in the base NWN directory in your Documents folder
EX: C:\My Documents\Neverwinter Nights 2\

You will have problems if this file is anywhere else such as:
EX: C:\My Documents\Neverwinter Nights 2\tlk\
C:\My Documents\Neverwinter Nights 2\override\
C:\My Documents\Neverwinter Nights 2\hak\

Or if the file is not even there.

+++Usual Problems+++
Problem: I already have a dialog.tlk file but I'm still having problems! WTH!?!
Solution: That file is probably for another server. Please make a backup of it by cut and pasting it in another directory of your choosing then replace it with the one in this zip file. A better solution is to make a back up of the entire NWN2 directory and clear out your overrides, hacks, and dialog.tlk file and replace it with all the files for moonlight and shadows (see below).

Problem: Can't even see additional races, classes
Solution: While this can be a server problem it is more likely that you do not have the haks/overrides for Kaedrin's
to work. Please got to http://www.moonlightandshadows.com/portal/viewtopic.php?t=5248 and download and unzip all needed files to their proper directories.

Problem: I can see the options but it's all garbled or there's no words
Solution: You are either missing or have your dialog.tlk file in the wrong place. See "Instalation" above.

Problem: Additional feats and spells are not working
Solution: Check and see if you can cast the spells or use the feats locally. If you can this is a server side issue that will be fixed by the staff. If you can't please check that all your files for the Races of Faerun + Kaedrin's combo pack are in the correct place.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum