SILVER MARCHES

A persistent world set in the Frozen North of The Forgotten Realms

SERVER ONLINE.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello Silver Marches!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello Silver Marches! on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:01 pm

Hey all,

IRL name is Kieran, I'm 17, currently living in Australia, QLD. My BioWare account name is cordialz, I also play on the Baldur's Gate PW as Faberge. I haven't created a PC on this world as of yet but I'll see to that in a minute. Look forward to experiencing a new PW and community. Being a Queenslander Australian also means I live in GMT + 10:00, so servers are usually pretty bare when I'm online, but I look forward to future RP and seeing this player world grow!

Take care!

View user profile

2 Re: Hello Silver Marches! on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:03 pm

Hey there! Glad to see you made it! Welcome to the Silver Marches!

View user profile

3 Re: Hello Silver Marches! on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:04 pm

Ty ty, itching to log in and start playing. Still can't decide on a character concept however >.<

View user profile

4 Re: Hello Silver Marches! on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:05 pm

Well, logging in will have to wait for a bit, there is however a test server that is only a starting aarea on the servers list in gamespy.

View user profile

5 Re: Hello Silver Marches! on Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:43 pm

Helio wrote:Well, logging in will have to wait for a bit, there is however a test server that is only a starting aarea on the servers list in gamespy.

Where do we find that?

View user profile http://Unbelief.dk

6 Re: Hello Silver Marches! on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:17 pm

Farmboy2003 wrote:
Helio wrote:Well, logging in will have to wait for a bit, there is however a test server that is only a starting aarea on the servers list in gamespy.

Where do we find that?

Ah, I found it. Whats the password?

7 Re: Hello Silver Marches! on Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:24 am

Maxduelantus

Head Overseer
Server migration is in the testing stages of development. I was able to create a test server that doesn't use Autodownloader.

But to use the Autodownloader, it's a bit more trickier...
So, please be patient with us as we await for Scaly to regain his internet connection

View user profile

8 Re: Hello Silver Marches! on Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:20 am

Right-oh. It seems that what i found is a test mod, for someone else who is planning a silver marches PW...

9 Re: Hello Silver Marches! on Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:29 am

Hyster

Newb
Newb
Well, I am currently having computer issues again. the game isn't able to install. I'm missing some kind of stream thing. If any of ya'll know what that would be, message me please. Crying or Very sad

View user profile

10 Re: Hello Silver Marches! on Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:36 pm

Soulfiend

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
The difference is that this server have been going on since NeverwinterNights came out in 2006. just so you all know Razz

View user profile

11 Re: Hello Silver Marches! on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:03 am

Never played the first Neverwinter Nights gamen online >.< I think I was about.... forteen when I played the games Razz completely clueless to RP hehe... good old days.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum