SILVER MARCHES

A persistent world set in the Frozen North of The Forgotten Realms

SERVER ONLINE.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Server is Offline

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Server is Offline on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:00 am

Server just went down.

View user profile

2 Re: Server is Offline on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:56 am

It came back up within 15 minutes or so. It would be cool if the scheduled resets--if that was what this was--could take place later in the evening, like midnight PST. It would also be cool if a text message could start popping up every ten seconds of so 5 minutes before the schedules reset. I have seen that before on a server, so I know it can be done, and that would give players a chance to log out. But I was just so happy that it came back up so quickly--that is a very good sign.

View user profile

3 Re: Server is Offline on Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:06 pm

Maxduelantus

avatar
Head Overseer
Vermathax please help!

View user profile

4 Re: Server is Offline on Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:18 am

It was down all last night as well, so I am not sure when it crashed.

View user profile

5 Halleluiah on Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:28 am

Halleluiah!

View user profile

6 Re: Server is Offline on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:22 am

scalyface

avatar
Commoner
Commoner
Server is down

View user profile

7 Down for a while on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:24 pm

The server has been down for at least a week now, I think.

View user profile

8 Re: Server is Offline on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:53 pm

scalyface

avatar
Commoner
Commoner
Nottingham wrote:The server has been down for at least a week now, I think.

3 weeks and two days.

View user profile

9 Re: Server is Offline on Mon May 09, 2011 2:40 am

Hyster

avatar
Newb
Newb
is the server still down? i cant find under rp.

View user profile

10 Re: Server is Offline on Fri May 13, 2011 2:37 pm

Hyster wrote:is the server still down? i cant find under rp.

The buzz on this is that the two guys scaly handed over the PW to because he didn't have the time anymore, turned it into a wargaming power gaming paradise where levels and xp were really easy to get, and not surprisingly when this didn't work out Rolling Eyes , shut it down without informing anybody. At least scaly, arolar, aksiren, akivaria and the rest of the old Moonlight and Shadows crew respected the players and kept them informed.

rick

View user profile

11 Re: Server is Offline on Sun May 15, 2011 4:02 pm

Soulfiend

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Sad things indeed...

View user profile

12 Re: Server is Offline on Sun May 15, 2011 4:18 pm

scalyface

avatar
Commoner
Commoner
rangerrick wrote:
Hyster wrote:is the server still down? i cant find under rp.

The buzz on this is that the two guys scaly handed over the PW to because he didn't have the time anymore, turned it into a wargaming power gaming paradise where levels and xp were really easy to get, and not surprisingly when this didn't work out Rolling Eyes , shut it down without informing anybody. At least scaly, arolar, aksiren, akivaria and the rest of the old Moonlight and Shadows crew respected the players and kept them informed.

rick

A real old face returns. Very Happy Well I could probably have handled the separation and divorce after 25 years a little better. Things sort of went tits up all at the same time. It's a shame Scratch couldn't keep us as they were without doubt a reliable host. I may relaunch MaS with the help of Soul, but it depends on finding a reliable host and the time with which to spend on it. I'm very happy atm with RL and hav little time for OLG, but who knows.

scaly

Soul, Jeff, rick, I'll be in touch via facebook. A plus mes amis.

View user profile

13 Re: Server is Offline on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:29 am

anybody else interested in keeping in touch my facebook is simply Jeffrey Petersen and YIM is joshsdad_13

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum